Poontah! Poontah!

A bit disturbing, but...

Hilarious and brilliant, as usual! I love the expressions!

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Can't think of one.

Huh. I didn't expect to see an anti-smoking commercial on Newgrounds, let alone on the front page. Have to say, though, I'm a little moved. I think most of that comes from how unexpected the message is at the end. Unfortunately, the animation is a little lazy, which is why my rating is so low. Otherwise, nice job.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

AH HA HA!

I love this episode so much! It fills me with delight to see so much internet stupidity in one episode. And points for the Alien reference, too :D

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Wow.

Okay, this is great. I haven't played very far, so surely I'm not qualified to make a review, but so far this is an amazing game. Breathtaking. Jaw dropping. Beautiful.

The in-game animation is smooth... really smooth. The particle effects are also beautiful, and the combat is very intuitive and smooth. Even the first boss battle was epic. The cutscenes are a little lackluster, however, in that they are mostly still pictures with tweens, but I mean, the art is still gorgeous, and I can't really fault you for something that small in such a brilliant game.

All in all, this is excellent. Not a game to finish in one sitting, per se, but I will thoroughly enjoy playing this in the future :)

Teddy in the Bush Teddy in the Bush

Whoo....

Admittedly, I didn't play through the whole game because of the steep difficulty, so I feel bad about that. Controls were a bit iffy, but I like the idea of a stealth-based goodies-finding game with a bear. Also the music is catchy. Nice job :)

Pistas Pistas

Well...

The controls are awkward and the game itself is a little monotonous, but it's not complete crap: the graphics are pretty and the concept could actually be kind of fun. Keep trying, you'll get there.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

No comment.

Come on, man. Front page? Really? I betcha this is only popular because you're an incredibly talented and creative animator and artist, not because it's good in and of itself or anything.

But... then again... the overall message wouldn't have worked if it was any different... but the little doubting voices in my head still can't convince me that this should be frontpaged over some of the other brilliant masterpieces I've seen in the art portal.

The-Swain responds:

This didn't stand in the way of a single other piece of art on this site. Not for a second. Every time something awesome gets featured, this gets bumped. Don't worry, you have no need for guilt.