Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Wow.

Okay, this is great. I haven't played very far, so surely I'm not qualified to make a review, but so far this is an amazing game. Breathtaking. Jaw dropping. Beautiful.

The in-game animation is smooth... really smooth. The particle effects are also beautiful, and the combat is very intuitive and smooth. Even the first boss battle was epic. The cutscenes are a little lackluster, however, in that they are mostly still pictures with tweens, but I mean, the art is still gorgeous, and I can't really fault you for something that small in such a brilliant game.

All in all, this is excellent. Not a game to finish in one sitting, per se, but I will thoroughly enjoy playing this in the future :)

Teddy in the Bush Teddy in the Bush

Whoo....

Admittedly, I didn't play through the whole game because of the steep difficulty, so I feel bad about that. Controls were a bit iffy, but I like the idea of a stealth-based goodies-finding game with a bear. Also the music is catchy. Nice job :)

Pistas Pistas

Well...

The controls are awkward and the game itself is a little monotonous, but it's not complete crap: the graphics are pretty and the concept could actually be kind of fun. Keep trying, you'll get there.