Poontah! Poontah!

A bit disturbing, but...

Hilarious and brilliant, as usual! I love the expressions!

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Can't think of one.

Huh. I didn't expect to see an anti-smoking commercial on Newgrounds, let alone on the front page. Have to say, though, I'm a little moved. I think most of that comes from how unexpected the message is at the end. Unfortunately, the animation is a little lazy, which is why my rating is so low. Otherwise, nice job.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

AH HA HA!

I love this episode so much! It fills me with delight to see so much internet stupidity in one episode. And points for the Alien reference, too :D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Very nice

I'm not one to speak of quality, but this is absolutely stunning. Although I have to say, the story reminds me a lot of Grendel.

Turing Test Turing Test

O_O

That's kind of a downer ending... and I LOVE IT!

Fantastic concept, this made me almost want to cry...

Jimtopia responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.

Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1 Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1

Yep, it's unfinished, alright.

But it's still simply amazing. The animation at the beginning was smooth and gorgeous, and the story is more interesting than I'm capable of making. I can't wait to see the rest! ^_^

Hail Macbeth! Teaser Hail Macbeth! Teaser

EPICZORS!!

I wish I could do this kind of project for MY brit lit class... oh well. Is very very good :3

Ralph's Not Normal Ralph's Not Normal

Interesting!

There's a new perspective: we Earthlings are all the product of that weird, gelatinous kid on some foreign planet. Makes you think. I love the cute art, too. Overall, very nicely done :)